Offering Replacement Window Services in the Mid-Michigan Area
Much like adding the right accessory to an outfit, a well-chosen replacement window can make all the difference in a home. For example, a bay window can become the centerpiece of your living room while a casement window can let out kitchen odors without letting the elements in. You can get the best windows for your home with the help of The Window Professor, a window replacement company offering high-quality products and meticulous window installations. We’re based in Mount Morris and offer our window services in the Mid-Michigan area.
Popular Window Style Options
The Window Professor has an extensive selection of windows from Pella, a top manufacturer in the industry. Our window style options include:
- Picture – As the name implies, picture windows act as a frame for the beauty outside your home. They provide unobstructed views and an abundance of natural light because they do not have the mechanics to open or close.
- Double-hung – This versatile window opens from the top and bottom to maximize airflow.
- Awning and casement – These windows operate similarly, opening slightly to the outside on a hinge. It’s great for areas that require ventilation year-round, like bathrooms and kitchens because it keeps out rain and snow.
- Bay and bow – These windows jut outward to create a nook on the interior. It’s an ideal space for your sun-hungry plants or a cozy seat.
- Sliding – Sometimes called “gliding windows,” sliding windows open from side to side, rather than up or down. Sliding windows offer a wide view and are easy to operate.
As a Pella Platinum Elite certified contractor The Window Professor proudly features Pella products and we will always have a product that fits your budget!
Stunning Window Frame Selection
After you choose your preferred window style, you can pick from different frame materials. The Window Professor offers frames made from:
- Wood – Classic and elegant, wood window frames add a touch of natural beauty to any room. Each type of wood has its own personality and options for paint colors and hardware.
- Vinyl – Vinyl window frames are a popular choice because they are affordable, energy-efficient, durable, and low maintenance.
- Fiberglass – As one of the most durable options on the market, fiberglass window frames are ideal for homeowners who want a frame that balances visual appeal, quality, durability, and energy efficiency.
Top-Notch Window Upgrades
Contact The Window Professor today to learn more about our expert window services for homeowners in Mount Morris and the Mid-Michigan area.Get A Quote